Our PortillonTM applications are designed to enable assessors and building managers to undertake assessments in real time enabling:
- cost-effective management of legal compliance
- digital recording, tracking and escalation of issues and actions
- embedding of photos, videos and voice-memos with dynamic data
- configurable user-specific features
- multiple user sign-off
All applications are developed to run on multiple platforms and will:
- provide secure access and intelligent authorisation levels;
- provide an audit trail of all actions;
- be configurable by TripleAconsult with some customisation available to the client;
- be compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- be compliant with W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) accessibility standard;
- provide access to the latest legislation and guidance;
- document a legal declaration by those not requiring a PEEP;
- enable employees/residents to raise fire safety concerns;
- identify disabled people requiring a PEEP and manage the resulting information;
- enable building managers to produce digital PEEPs/FRAs and deliver training in a timely manner;
- enable information to be exported and shared with relevant people;
- collate, categorize and signoff actions across a multiple building portfolio by priority.
The latest legislation and guidance will be available; information can be exported and shared with relevant people; collation, categorisation and sign-off of actions across a multiple building portfolio by priority. Portillon first stage applications will deliver database-driven Personal Emergency Evacuation Planning (PEEPs), Fire Risk Assessments and Access Assessments.
Most importantly for responsible persons, PortillonTM provides an immutable data audit trail of actions to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements by responsible persons.
All applications will be available on Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) licensing.