Our PortillonTM applications are designed to enable assessors and building managers to undertake assessments in real time enabling:
- cost-effective management of legal compliance
- digital recording, tracking and escalation of issues and actions
- embedding of photos, videos and voice-memos with dynamic data
- configurable user-specific features
- multiple user sign-off
All applications are developed to run on multiple platforms to include:
- mobile devices
- secure access and intelligent authorisation levels
- an audit trail of all actions
- compliance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) accessibility standards
The latest legislation and guidance will be available; information can be exported and shared with relevant people; collation, categorisation and sign-off of actions across a multiple building portfolio by priority. Portillon first stage applications will deliver database-driven Personal Emergency Evacuation Planning (PEEPs), Fire Risk Assessments and Access Assessments.
Most importantly for responsible persons, PortillonTM provides an immutable data audit trail of actions to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements by responsible persons.
All applications will be available on Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) licensing.