Offices may be closing, although day-to-day duties and responsibilities are continuing as normal. Face-to-face seminars and instructor led training might have been cancelled for the time being but that doesn’t mean staff can’t remain up-to-date with their training schedule.
Even without the current pandemic conditions, the attendance at instructor-led training is problematic for many organisations, such as education, as it involves staff being absent from their place of work.
TripleAconsult is now taking the initiative by converting our two-day, instructor-led PEEPs for Professionals training course into six hours of gold-standard e-learning (anytime, anyplace).
Smart, simple and social, TripleAconsult eLearning technology makes life simple for everyone; learner, managers and administrators. TripleAconsult eLearning consists of interactive learning, animations, activities, group discussions, the awarding of CDP points and accreditation by relevant organisations.
All applications will
- be developed to run on multiple platforms to include mobile devices;
- provide secure access and intelligent authorisation levels;
- provide an audit trail of all actions;
- be configurable by TripleAconsult with some customisation available to the client;
- be compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- be compliant with W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) accessibility standard;
- provide access to the latest legislation and guidance;
- document a legal declaration by those not requiring a PEEP;
- enable employees/residents to raise fire safety concerns;
- identify disabled people requiring a PEEP and manage the resulting information;
- enable building managers to produce digital PEEPs/FRAs and deliver training in a timely manner;
- enable information to be exported and shared with relevant people;
- collate, categorize and signoff actions across a multiple building portfolio by priority.