PEEPs for Professionals enables employers to meet the requirement of Article 21 of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 in relation to the development of evacuation planning for vulnerable and disabled people.
The course comprises of 7 hours of high-quality eLearning and is based on our popular PEEPs for Professionals two-day, instructor-led course covering:
- Legislation and How It Fits Together
- Disability and Impairment
- British Standards and Guidance
- The Impact of Impairment on Evacuation
- Developing Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Strategic Thinking to Reduce Risks
The instructor-led PEEPs for Professionals course was accredited in 2007 by the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) and the Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM). Over the past eleven years, the course has been delivered to public sector, private and commercial organisations with a satisfaction rate of 98%.
TripleAconsult will be running a pilot of the course, in August of this year, in advance of the full course being rolled out from October 2020.
Back to eLearning