TripleAconsult is interested in talking to individuals and organisations who would like to be involved in the development of Portillon, applications and eLearning courses as partners or as investors.
This is in an emerging market as no platform is currently able to support building managers to comply with coming legislation and regulation. The Portillon approach is supported by MPs and policy makers, who recognise that TripleAconsult have a reputation for innovation and excellence in the technical delivery of building compliance.
If you would like to know more, give Elspeth or Chris a call on +44 (0)207 927 2710
The route to market
Revenue projections are based on TripleAconsult targeting 1.09% of the total number of disabled people living in social housing flats and 2.8% of disabled employees over the first four years.
TripleAconsult has been working closely with two best-of-breed developers to design the platform, applications and eLearning.
DCSL Software – PortillonTM platform and applications
- A software development consultancy specialising in the creation and maintenance of software applications for businesses and consumers
- A certified Microsoft Gold Partner, ISO 9001/27001 accredited and ISTQB Testing Quality Assured
- A track record of developing purpose-built software applications and websites, independently verified and highly rated by industry research firm Clutch
- Clutch Top Developers 2020 Award – voted #1 for .NET Development in the World
- #1 Software Development Company in the United Kingdom
Totem Learning – eLearning
- Headed by a specialist psychologist specialising in the design and development of engaging Gamification and Serious Games
- Overall learning though immersive simulations made possible via VR (Virtual Reality), AR (Augmented Reality, MR (Mixed Reality) and XR (Cross Reality)
- Involved in shaping the Game Based learning/serious Games market with a particular focus on integrating learning content with the motivational aspects of good game design
- A significant proportion of the company’s sales are from outside the UK, with international sales representing 57 per cent
- Awards include: 2019: Micro Business Award, sponsored by FSB Insurance
Back to About Us