The TripleAconsult PortillonTM platform is a highly secure, Cloud-based, database-driven platform (access anywhere, anytime) supporting multiple applications and gold-standard eLearning courses to deliver the challenges associated with Fire Safety and Building Usage.
PortillonTM, available later this year, gives a one-stop solution to the challenges of ensuring that every building used by employees and residents meets current and future legal requirements throughout its’ life cycle. PortillonTM will be licensed as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), providing:
- end-to-end digital record management
- digitally identify disabled and vulnerable employees and residents
- legal declarations if no assistance required
- manage the data collated and develop Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs)
- provide a ‘hot-line’ for employees and residents to report fire safety issues
- provide real-time information to the Fire and Rescue Services in the event of an emergency
- manage the procurement of assisted escape devices in a cost-effective manner
- track review cycles ensuring that all PEEPs are up to date with relevant information
- ensure a secure immutable audit trail of action which can be used as a defence of due diligence in the event of a prosecution
- the provision of digital PEEP, Fire Risk Assessment and Access Assessment applications
This approach enables employers and those responsible for building management to meet the requirements of the:
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, Article 14 & Article 21
- Review of Building Regulations and Fire Safety (Building a Safer Future) recommendations
- Grenfell Tower Phase 1 Inquiry recommendations
The fast development of additional applications and eLearning courses will provide national and international organisations with a powerful suite of applications for building management.
Stage 1 applications are Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs), Fire Risk Assessments (FRAs) and Access Assessments in parallel with a best-of-breed eLearning application.